Monday, July 4, 2011

Back to Me

In my younger days, I've always wanted to write a song and inspire others.
Today, I want to live that time again.
Let me share this beautiful Filipino song which I made that has taken inspiration from this Bible passage:

Luke 7:3  
“Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you come under my roof. Therefore I did not presume to come to you. But say the word, and let my servant be healed."

 SABIHIN  MO LAMANG
(Just Say the Word) 
words/ music by Lady Barbyq

Ako'y litong-lito
Isip ko'y gulong-gulo
Para bang ako'y batang musmos
Naghahanap ng kasagutan sa mga ilang tanong

Bakit nga ba ganito, 
Bakit nga ba ganoon 
Isip ko'y napapagod  na
Kailan kaya magwawakas
Kailan kaya titigil na sa pagdurusa...

KORO:
Sabihin mo lamang Panginoon
At ako ay gagaling
Di ako karapat-dapat na 'yo pang arugain
Pagkat isang salita mo lamang ang sagot sa 'king daing
Sapat na sa 'kin, marinig lang ang 'yong tinig.

Ang buhay mong bigay
Ngayo'y nais kong ialay
Laan sa 'yo mga pasakit ko
'Pagkat sa 'Yo Panginoon ko
Ang kagalinga'y matatamo

Hesus, Patawad po 
Sa lahat ng pagkukulang ko
Ako ngayo'y nahihiya
Sa kasalanang nagawa
Paano pa nga ba hihingi ng pagpapala...
(koro 2x)

...sapat na sa 'kin (3x)
Marinig lang ang 'yong tinig.

I just hope I could let you hear the sound of this beautiful song,. In God's time, i'm able to inspire you, too. For now, let's savor the lyrics and thank Him for the gift of healing with our faith.God bless us!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
very interested in real and good people